Saturday, June 13, 2015

Eats a good thing

When in SG, one of the best things to do is eat! And that's what I've been doing the whole day. 

Aside from the food that's on my list - ice kachang, prawn mee, kun kaya toast - I also found a couple of good eats that I just had to add to my list.

First up, Caramel Corn!


After seeing this shelf display, I was automatically transported back to Tokyo and remembered how Mark and I would buy this at the Daiso. Needless to say, I had to buy a few packs.

Second, Chwee Kuey!


This was introduced to me last year by Jo and Ka Wei, and we went to the same spot where I first tasted it. According to my foodie insider, the hawker center in Tiong Bahru has the best one, that's why I had to indulge in it.

Tomorrow, I must tick off Carl's Jr. from my list!

No comments: