Friday, June 19, 2015

FMM: Cos Celebre

Here's another SG-trip-inspired Friday Magic Madness ditty.

A lot of the fast fashion brands in SG are also found in Manila, which explains why I'm not shopping here as much as I used to. There's one of fast fashion brand here that hasn't made it to Manila yet.


COS - shorthand for Collection Of Style - is H&M's sleeker sibling. Everything about their clothes, from the design to the fabrication, has that sense of minimalism and quietness. In Europe, they see this brand as Zara's bigger competition, but I think COS has its own market.


Right now, there are only 2 countries in Asia that carry COS. The first one is SG, while HKG is the second country. It's that rarity that draws me to the store whenever I visit these countries.

And since we're on the subjects of COS, my Friday Magic Madness song for today is also about a "cause." More specifically, it's about a "because."

Straight from the 80s, here's Anita Baker and one of her massive hits:



Now, you might be wondering how COS and "Just Because" end up together?

Just because.

No comments: