Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The 2013 Year-in-review: Firsts and last

At the last day of the year, the thoughts of all the wonderful firsts that happened in 2013 make me grateful for a year well-spent. Firsts that were shared with the most precious and important people in my life.

Firsts such as:

- First time for my Barcelona-based nephews and nieces to visit Manila. And they loved it here so much, they want to move here.
- First time to experience a Hanami in Tokyo.
- First time for Mark and I to hit the beaches of Boracay
- First time for the family to get together in Bataan
- First time to finish my Christmas shopping and wrapping early

And as the new year arrives in a few minutes, I can help but look forward to the many more firsts that will come in 2014. Firsts that are both planned and spontaneous. Firsts that will make life more fun and richer in the year to come.

Here's to the new year!

No comments: