Thursday, July 04, 2013

Two for the show

When one of my colleagues told me: "You're always out on meetings, I rarely see you in the office anymore," that's when I realized the amount of work the team has been doing the past 3 months.

It's a good problem, actually. We're rarely at the office because we're either presenting storyboards or shooting commercials. And in the past 3 months, I think we've already produced 5 commercials!

These past few days, I've been lucky enough to see some of those commercials on-air. And even thought I've been in this industry for more than 15 years, I still get giddy whenever I see my work on TV.

The first one is for Uratex, and I worked on it with one of my favorite collaborators, Direk RJ. It's a simple story, done beautifully.



The second one is an animated commercial for Ferlin. This was another project that I worked on with a director I've collaborated with before - Direk Pablo. The result was a commercial that's very simple, very informative, and a chockfull of fun!



Two commercials showing, and 3 more to go.

I can't wait to see those on air, too.

No comments: