Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Issa gonna be spectacular!

Nope, I'm not practicing my faux Italian accent.

I'm simply excited to read about the newest fast fashion collaboration between Banana Republic and Issa London!


Of course, Issa London is best known as the go-to brand of the Duchess of Cambridge. A brand known for its flattering silhouettes, vibrant prints and interesting details. After seeing the line-up of dresses in the collection, they made it a point to tick all the boxes. So, I'm sure women will be lining up for these dresses.

The most covetable dress of all would probably be the dress inspired by the engagement dress that then-Kate Middleton wore.


The collection will drop globally on August 5.

I'm wondering if they'll carry this collection here in the Philippines, though.

No comments: