Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Cats Love

During my daily conversations with Mark, these cute little cats usually find themselves in the middle of the conversation.

Every time they pop in, I can't help but think "Awww... adorbs!"

I've always loved cats. When I was a kid, we had 3 pet cats named Nimitz, Firefox and Kitty Hawk. (They were named after planes and aircraft carriers, which is quite geeky.) Despite always being scratched by these cats, I'd always play with them. That's how much I loved them.

Even in the realm of comics, my favorite characters were cats. I had a vast Garfield collection and had Heathcliff comic books.

When I was living in HKG, I considered taking in a cat as a pet. This was after I saw my colleague's big, fat cat. But since I was out of the house most of the time, I decided against it.

So yes, cats and I have a long history. And seeing these cutie cattaters during our conversations feels like reliving that history. And it never fails to make me smile.

No comments: