Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Intoxicating

Aside from the staple Green Tea Kitkat and Meiji dark and white chocolates, another variant that I bought at Ueno was this interesting chocolate variant.


Honestly, what attracted me to this product was the color of the packaging. I had no idea how it tasted like, but the box looked appetizing. Thus, I ended up buying one whole box.

And boy, it's a good thing I did. This chocolate tastes great! The rum flavor is very pronounced, and adds body to the dark chocolate base. There's this hint of berry flavor, which I attribute to the wine. It was my niece who told me that it tasted great, and after trying it out, I couldn't help but agree with her.

I'm glad that I bought this interestingly new Dark Rum chocolate from Meiji.

It really is intoxicating.

No comments: