Sunday, December 23, 2012

Two Brogue girls

Ate Lissa and Ate Bullet now have a growing collection of brogues in their shoe racks. And I have Parisian shoes to blame for that.


The past months, they've been coming out with all these beautiful designs. Some were rendered in leopard print, others had see through cut-outs, some were in patent pastel, and the others were in bright colors. Heck, I bought 2 pairs of each style!

What's good (or bad) about it is that they release the new styles in 2 week intervals. So, I find myself in SM every so often, and it came to a point that the salesladies already know me. (Hi Sir! Wala pa pong bagong style. Baka next week po.)

This week, they released their bright colored brogues, and got 2 pairs again. The sales lady said that it would be the last pair from their brogue collection.

That's great. I wouldn't want to go broke on brogues.

No comments: