Thursday, August 30, 2012

LFLTAT: Cut (it) out

I've been passing by a couple of Una Rosa stores of late, but I never really went inside to check their stuff out. I'm not sure why, but they're one of those stores that just don't "call" me.

Last week, I was buying something at SM Megamall and I passed by Una Rosa yet again. They had their sale sign outside their shop, and I thought, "what the hey, let's check it out."

While most of their stuff were a bit "meh" and "blah", there was one particular item that stood out. Primarily for its design, and also for its price.

It's this ruby red shift dress with cut-outs.


There are actually a lot of things going for this dress. The shape is classic, the color is vibrant, and fabric is nice, and it has a couple of details that make it something out of the ordinary.

One particular detail is its cut-out waist. I like how it's subtle yet sexy.


And since it was part of the sale rack, I got this dress for less than P700.00! It's all that, and very affordable, too.

I guess who this dress is going to be cut out for.

No comments: