Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Yes, yes, yogurt!

Long before the Red Mangoes and White Hats of this world, there was BTIC - or Better Than Ice Cream. This was the brand that introduced yogurt ice cream in Manila, and they came in long, long, LONG before the invasion of the soft serve yogurts.



Although I would go to BTIC every so often, it wasn't really a habit. It was something that I'd try once every 2 to 3 months. But thanks to a recent promo, I find myself at BTIC once or twice a week.



BTIC and Yo Swirls are on 50% off every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. That means, I can enjoy my favorite Berry Basket and Cherry Marble yogurt ice cream twice as much as I usually do.

So not only is the ice cream guilt free, so is the price. How can you not say "yes" to that.

No comments: