Monday, September 27, 2010

She did it again!

In between visits to palaces and malls, I'd stop over at the hotel and watch a bit of Korean TV.

While tuned in to MTV Korea, I caught Kylie's newest single from her "Aphrodite" album. The song is entitled "Get Outta my Way" and it has HIT written all over it!



The video is cool, but the song is way cooler. It's got that catchy beat and infectious arrangement that just plays in your head over and over again after listening to it once.

Some of her best songs have this pattern. There's "Spinning Around," "Can't get you out of my head," "Wow" and "Did it again."Honestly, I like this 2nd single more than the first single she released. Similar to how "Red Blooded Woman" was better than "Slow" and "Wow" was way catchier than "2 Hearts."

And it's also cool how the title of the song references her older hit "Can't get you out of my head."

Speaking of which, something tells me this song won't get out of my head for a while.

No comments: