Saturday, June 26, 2010

For whom the (Taco) bell tolls



This might be tantamount to an obssession.

I've been eating at Taco Bell for 2 days straight.

It started yesterday. After the MRT ride from Ayala to Cubao, I found myself so famished and the first place I saw was Taco Bell. Since they have rice and bean burrito (frijoles is love!), it was an obvious choice. Frijoles has the power to bring me back to my exchange days in Mexico. (Viva Mexican Mafia!)

Today, I found myself back there again. Right after call, I went back to the same branch, this time for the cheese quesadillas! The great thing about Taco Bell quesadillas is teh fact that it's huge! And the dipping sauce is awesome. I can go back and eat it again and again.

Then there's the part about it being cheap. A full meal at Taco Bell nets somewhere between P69 to P99. That price is enough to ring anyone's bell.

Wonder what I'll have tomorrow.

No comments: