Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Axcellent birthday

When I ran into Sir Conrad last week, he mentioned that GTG was going to celebrate his birthday on June 1. Then, he asked me to drop by to greet him personally. So today, I did. Lunch time found us at Adformatix, and we got more than some face time with GTG.



They also fed us! GTG and the management team was gracious enough to let us mooch off their buffet. See, there's such a thing as a free lunch.



When I decided to go, I decided to bring as many people as I could. After sending a couple of messages, Mamu, Kuya Ers, Ala, Lisa Girl and Rommel were all on board! Woohoo!





What made the visit awesome was seeing all the people I worked with and haven't seen in ages. Like Sir Tok!



And Irene! And Tito Roy! And Noncy!



Optima - my old team - was there in full force! Here we are with Lisa, a Futura girl, who looks like she's a fish out of water.



It was a fantastic birthday filled with great food and wonderful people. And when we went back to our real jobs, we left with the feeling that AX was definitely an Axcellent place to work.

No comments: