Sunday, June 06, 2010

Back to school

Last week, I found myself saying the same thing that students all over the Philippines are saying with a deep sigh.

"Summer vacation is over? We have to go back to school already?"


Yup, we're going back to school. And to prepare of it, the Mass Comm faculty of SSC met up over the weekend to talk about our plans for the coming year, as well as to bond over great food, bugnay wine, and the usual noisy Mass Comm banter.



It's amazing how most of the professors are interconnected. Becky and Chally were batchmates. So were Dennis, Rose and Sockie. Joyce and Beng are batchmates, then officemates. This made the faculty meeting one big trip down memory lane.

Yup, we're going back to school. And I must say, I'm SO excited to be back. (Although my students might think otherwise. Harhar.)

No comments: