Sunday, December 06, 2009

Multiplicity

There are songs that are looped on my iPod and they're the songs I usually listen to while walking. The songs are usually very eclectic - a mix of bubblegum pop, R&B, some jazz and with a bit of mush thrown in.

But four of these much-played songs are very similar. Not because of the sound or theme of the songs, but because of the music videos. They all feature the same artists in multiples.

First up, a gaggle of George Michaels and Mary Js in "As."



Then we have 4 very distinct Kylies in "Did it Again."



And some more Kylies in "Come into my world." Hmmm... Methinks Kylie likes to duplicate herself.



Another favorite video that has this as theme is J Lo's "Get Right." Just like Kylie's video, we see Jennifer in different personas. Aside from the dance number, the schizophrenia makes this video fun.

Oh, did I say that I also like the Michael Keaton and Andie Macdowell movie "Multiplicity"?

No comments: