Sunday, December 20, 2009

Making good (Christmas) time

Compared to the past years, I seem to be less harangued in the "buying gifts" department this year. I've been making good time, crossing out 5 to 10 names at a time on my Christmas list.

Today, I was able to wrap, label and set aside my Christmas gifts for our department in school. I've also completed segregating gifts for family friends, godchildren, and kids of friends. All I need to really concern myself with now is the gifts for my immediate family. Getting gifts for nephews and nieces is trickier now that they're in their teens and tweens.

Hopefully, I'll find gifts for them in a day or two. I don't want to spend the 24th of December running around and buying last minute presents. (That's what I've been doing the past 4 years or so.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a good Christmas time gifting.Wish you all a joyful Merry Christmas ahead.

LoL:)
Anniversary Bonanza Christmas Gift Ideas|Send New Year gift,Win Ipod