Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The next best thing to shopping...

Since H&M hasn't opened in Manila yet, (where, oh, where is it? I thought they'd open November this year?) and they don't have on-line shopping, the H&M site in HKG is offering HM-philes an interesting alternative.

The H&M fashion studio.

It lets you choose clothes, mix and match the looks, and compute how much it costs. That way, you'll know how much to bring when you actually go to the store and shop.

When I was living in HKG, this would by my uniform during the winter months.



Meanwhile, the creative girls would probably dress up in something like this:


(Wait a minute, I think I did see Nikki wearing something like this...)

And here's a look that's as relevant in MNL as it is in HKG. Cool, classic, and thanks to the hoisery, unusually chic.



Aaargh! Now I'm beginning to miss H&M.

Must... schedule... a... visit....
Must... schedule... a... visit....

No comments: