Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mook up

Here's another tasty reason why my trip to SG last week was a good one.



During a visit to Cold Storage, I found out that aside from my favorite Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia, they also sold Tillamook Ice Cream! This brand is almost a legend in Manila because you can only buy it at the ADB commissary. And to make matters worse, only ADB officers can buy it. Ergo, even if Alfie works at ADB, she doesn't have easy access to it. This factoid makes ADB people lucky because they get to eat this heavenly ice cream whenever an officer celebrates an occasion.

Immediately after seeing it, I told Jo about "the legend of Tillamook" and we decided to get the vanilla flavored one. The easiest way to judge whether an ice cream brand is good is to get the most basic flavor - vanilla. And Jo and I agreed that Tillamook lives up to its hype. It's a spoonfull of creamy heaven.

Someone should really mook this - I mean make this - brand available in Manila.

No comments: