Friday, April 03, 2009

Getting the Laundry



Aside from Shelli Seagal's "Laundry" line of clothes, another "Laundry" worth looking out for is the lifestyle brand called "Chinese Laundry." In the US, it's one of the multi product brands that include clothes, shoes, bags and accessories.

Surprisingly, the store trying to make Chinese Laundry a by-word here in the Philippines is SM. Yup, SM is serious in making itself known as the home of fashionable brand. If memory serves me right, they began carrying it late 2007 or early 2008. But since then, I haven't really looked at their stuff up close.

Last week, I did. And I was shocked! Not only are their designs very trendy and chic, their bags are ridiculously cheap! For the material and quality they produce, I was expecting the bags to be within the P3000 level. I checked out a mustard colored doctors bag and a khaki convertible bag, and they were less than half of what I expected. Cheapness!

With styles and prices like that, we should get out and get the Laundry more often.

No comments: