Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Mint Condition

It's been ages since I last visited Mint. It was Lezyl who introduced us to the store some 3 years back, and I've forgotten about it. Well, I do pass by its facade whenever I find myself in Galleria, but going inside... nada.

Thanks to the "Sale" sign, I found myself inside the store yesterday. (Yup, that sign never fails to hook me in.) I've forgotten how amazing this store is! A lot (but not all) of the clothes are fashionable, easy-to-wear and cheap! Now that most of the clothes are on 50% off, it just became cheaper than cheap! Got a trove of jersey dresses, including this beautiful, tie-dyed number. It looks 10x more expensive than its price.

I also noticed that they've got a decent advertising campaign. Looks like it's serious in becoming one of the Philippines' fast fashion players.



Gotta find me some more mints.

No comments: