Monday, April 03, 2023

Working Student

In my decades in the advertising industry and the academe, I've experienced many cross overs. Simply put, I've had a lot of former students who have become work mates.

Some of my them have been colleagues in the same agency, suppliers for productions, even clients.

And here's a new addition to the list.

Last month, I had the cool experience to work with Jem as a commercial model for one of our recently launched materials.

Jem was my advertising students, and I remember her as one of the strategic and creative thinkers of her batch. Back then, I knew she'd end up in advertising. And she did, but instead of behind the scenes, she's right in front of the camera as one of the familiar faces in commercials.

Times like these make me so happy to be in the advertising profession.

No comments: