Thursday, April 13, 2023

COS I’m blue

It was our last day in Seoul and one realization was that I haven’t bought anything for myself. That wasn’t an unusual moment, and it was actually a source of pride.

One store that was part of my “must-check-out” list was Flying Tiger Copenhagen. The store that I knew was all the way in Lotte World Mall in Jamsil, and that was a good 40-minute train ride from the hotel. But again, it was on the agenda.

Upon reaching Lotte World Mall, it wasn’t at the basement where it was before. They used to be located just across H&M, but now it’s gone! Just as I was about to get bummed, it turned out that they moved to the 3rd floor. Whew!

Yes, it’s the same Flying Tiger with all the fun and quirky stuff that we know and love from their Tokyo store, but admittedly, nothing really caught my eye. So, that visit ended with me still not having bought anything for myself.

While walking back to the subway station, I noticed that the store in front of the old Flying Tiger was COS! 

After ducking in and browsing, I left with this nice pair of jeans:


It’s a dark blue denim with a low rise and a cropped length. Sort of unusual, but it’s very much true to the Korean aesthetic, which is probably why they had it in the Seoul store.

With that, the possibility of leaving Seoul empty handed was finally out!

No comments: