Monday, January 02, 2023

Utterly Fabulous

This is the Kdrama series I've been watching that inspired last week's Friday Magic Madness song.



"The Fabulous" is a series set in the fashion world. The 4 main characters are all in the fashion industry.  Ji-eun works for a PR agency handling luxury brands, Woo-min is a photographer and a retoucher who works with fashion shoots, Seon-ho is a Supermodel, and Joseph is a fashion designer.

After watching the first episode, I was hooked! In fact, it took me just 2-3 days to finish the 8 episodes in this series.

What made this show even more watchable was Park Hee-Jung. Her role as Supermodel Seon-ho is so natural to her, mainly because she's a real-life Supermodel.


This is such a fun series to watch that I've re-watched it once. And I have no plans of stopping just yet.

So, like the FMM song, this series is: "Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fabulous!"

No comments: