Wednesday, March 09, 2022

Fashionable Farewell

The past years have seen print publications migrate to the digital platform.

With more and more people spending time online and less people going out to by physical publications, the move is expected.

Locally, Summit Publication - once the biggest publisher of magazines - shuttered down all their physical magazines and came out with digital editions. This was sad news for me because I'm a huge fan of their mags, buying Cosmpolitan, Preview, Yummy, Esquire, among many others, on a monthly basis.

Now, another fashion fave is also about to bid adieu. They announced this last month, much to my disbelief. But it's now a done deal, and it's something that I'll have to accept.

Yup, my go-to InStyle is printing its last issue by April 2022.

It's another end of a fashionable era. And this time, I'm hoping that I'll really get to grab a copy of the magazine from the US.

No comments: