Wednesday, June 09, 2021

On Sale. Online.

Gosh, I miss the Plains & Prints Purple Sales of yore.

Before the start of the sale, I'd usually go to my regular branches like Shangrila Mall, SM Megamall, Glorietta and Ali Mall, then I'd ask the store managers what collections would be on sale. Then, I'd start checking out lookbooks and show them the dresses I'd be interested in. 

In case they had those dresses available, they'd be kind enough to save it for me. Then, when the day of the Preview Sale would arrive, you'll find me at the store by lunch time. More often, they'd have a BDO Sale and I'd get extra perks aside from the 50% discount.

Then, I'd walk out with several bags in my hand and a huge smile on my face.

Nowadays, my "visits" to the Purple Sale are just online.

Aside from this, Joan of Ali Mall would alert me about the new sale dresses in medium. Which is great because I get first dibs on sale items.

The feeling might be different, but still, the fabulous finds are still the same.

No comments: