Friday, June 25, 2021

FMM: Stranger Things

Nope, this isn't a post about THAT hit show. After all, it's Friday Magic Madness day.

Coming from last week's sitcom theme, I thought of continuing it this week with yet another theme song from one of my favourite shows.

This is another sitcom from Channel 9. It's about two strangers from different parts of the world, thrust together by circumstances. And their combination works perfectly.

And that's why it's called "Perfect Strangers."

Just like "Jennifer Slept Here," there are parts of the song that I remember since my elementary days until now. Particularly: "Rain and thunder. Wind and haze. I'm bound for better days. It's my life, my dreams. Nothing's gonna stop me now."

Just like nothing's gonna stop me now from watching this again and again.


No comments: