Monday, June 21, 2021

Hi Hayek!

It's been a while since I last saw Salma Hayek on the cover on InStyle.

I've always enjoyed seeing her on the cover of this magazine. One of my personal faves was her appearance in 2009 when she fronted the magazine's Color Issue.

This is a memorable issue for me. Back then, I was staying in Shanghai and it took me some time to find a bookstore that sold English books and magazines. And when I did, this was one of the first things I bought. My Chinese colleagues who'd drop by my cubicle would always pick up the magazine to check it out.

From a "Color Issue", she's back this month to front the "Women on Top Issue." And knowing her personality, she definitely deserves to be on the cover of this issue.

But the question still remains: "I wonder how I'll get my copy."


No comments: