Thursday, June 03, 2021

It's a new Day

Factoid # 1: I can't find InStyle Magazine anywhere. 

Factoid # 2: I can't go out to my usual magazine haunts.

Because of these 2 factoids, I just check out the InStyle website to find out who their cover girl is, and what articles are featured. Something that I've been doing since I last bought an actual InStyle Magazine last year.

And whenever I see a fresh, new cover girl gracing their cover, I can't help but wish I can get my hands on that particular issue.

Just like this June. 

Andra Day is a famous American Singer and Songwriter. She's also a very fashionable young woman. Which makes it no surprise that she's fronting InStyle this month.

While I can't get this issue now, I'm hoping that I'll find it at Book Sale in a few months.

No comments: