Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Rolling in the Dip

I'm a YanYan kid! Growing up, one of the things we never fail to buy in Unimart is YanYan.

You can never go wrong with this snack. Crispy, crunch biscuits dipped in rich, chocolate. Each crunchy bite is sublime! The chocolate is so good that I'd often save it for last, finishing the biscuits first then scooping the chocolate with my fingers. Sublime!

It's such a classic that even through high school, college to my working years, I've been noshing on YanYan non-stop, especially after they came out with more flavours like strawberry, milk and double chocolate.

A few years ago, they came up with a choco-hazelnut variant, which is most likely an offshoot of the Nutella craze. It was okay, but my loyalty was still with the original flavor. (Okay, and with strawberry.)

But last week, a discovery made me change my mind on choco-hazelnut. It's this product from my snack haunt:

Fineti Dips!

Fineti is a brand that sells choco-hazelnut spreads. I'd often buy this brand for the office whenever I'd make my choco-banana sandwiches. And as it turns out, they also have a biscuit-and-dip product. Which is really good!

To add to its kiddie appeal (which also appeals to me), it also has a freebie on the pack - either an eraser, sharpener, or stamp! Sweet!

Now, Fineti and YanYan will be 2 dips that will share a space on our snack pantry.

No comments: