Friday, March 12, 2021

FMM: Shining Example

There are certain songs that evoke a very special vibe for me.

They're songs that transport me to another place and time, both of which are give out very happy feels. It's something that's difficult to pin or concretise, but it's a feeling that's in my gut and makes me feel good.

I've previously written about some of the songs under that category. One of those is Odyssey's "Native New Yorker." And here's another, also from that same era of the 70s. 

"Shine on, Silver Moon" by Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis, Jr. has a hypnotic sound to it. Which is why whenever the music plays, a feeling of calmness just envelopes the area. Which is what good music should do.

That's why this music will always be a shining example in my playlist.

No comments: