Monday, February 01, 2021

LFLTAT: Bench warmer

One of the places I've been frequenting the past few months - albeit online - is Bench.

With their presence both in Shopee and Lazada, it's akin to "visiting several branches" of this local fast fashion giant. But instead of hopping from mall to mall and branch to branch, I just hop from website to website, from the comforts of home and my ad hoc workstation. Before, visiting a Bench website or online store wasn't really appealing, but now, I've been warming up to the concept more and more.

As always, Bench doesn't disappoint in terms of fashionable clothing at reasonable price points. Back in 2019 and early 2020, I'd very regularly drop by Bench stores in Megamall, Galleria, Glorietta, UP Town Center, The 30th, and Shangrila, almost on a weekly basis. (Daily, in some cases.) And more often than not, I'd walk away with a bag of goodies which are usually LFLTATs.

The past months, I've also had a lot of LFLTAT purchases online, but never got around to documenting them. But as they say, better late than never, so let me start February with my first Bench LFLTAT.


These 2 items - a pair of wide-legged jeans and a cold shoulder top in a dainty print and colour - were purchased from their payday sale. So, not only is it discounted, you get additional discounts when you purchase more than one item. (Which was easy to do considering the loot they had.)

It's an outfit that has a boho-chic, 70s vibe, and the whole ensemble cost less than P800. There were actually shoes in their online store that was less than P200, but they didn't have Ate's size. Boo!

But still, this outfit is a great deal considering the quality and design of the clothes. And while I miss visiting Bench's physical branches and getting lost in great buys, shopping for it online ain't bad at all!

(Still, I'm missing my daily trips to their branches at The 30th and Megamall!)

P.S. Yes, that top is the same top from my proofreading post. Yes, it might have lacked an "h", but it didn't lack style. Harhar.

No comments: