Sunday, December 06, 2020

Do you know the way to...


 San Jose Fishballs is another one of my online discoveries.

I'm a fishball nut. And there are 3 go-to places where I'd get my fishball fix.

First is in front of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish along 13th avenue. After my 8:30am mass, I'd often be there, noshing away on fishballs and buko juice.

Second is the trusty Manong fishball in front of UnionBank in P. Tuazon. I'd go there on my way home from work. I'd usually alight the bus at Seaoil in P. Tuazon and would walk all the way to Ali Mall to catch the jeep. Since that fishball cart is along the way, I'd often find myself stopping there for a few minutes.

Third, our nice, neighborhood Manong fishball along 20th avenue. He'd usually be stationed in front of the Laundry Shop, and I'd walk going there at night for a pre-dinner fishball feast.

But since March, I haven't seen any of these 3 haunts. And frankly, I've been craving for fishballs for months.

Good thing San Jose Fishballs popped up while I was browsing online. 

I saw. I tried. I enjoyed. And the rest is history.

Fishball cravings, satisfied!

No comments: