Tuesday, March 10, 2020

LFLTAT: King of Pane

Last Saturday, there was a break from the shoot so I walked to the nearby mall to buy chocolates to munch on.

What was supposed to be a chocolate-run quickly became a fashion-run as Surplus Shop was just a floor above the snack section.

Jutting out of a huge pile of clothes, I saw a window pane pattern on a gray background. It immediately caught my eye, and after pulling it out, it turned out to be a pretty gray skirt with a window pane print.


Did I mention it was on sale?

Then, a few racks after, I saw this sleeveless top in oatmeal, and it had an interesting texture that was like cashmere.


Did I mention it was on sale?

So, aside from chocolates, I walked away with this stylish confection for less than a thousand! Even less than P500, actually


Sweet!

No comments: