Wednesday, March 18, 2020

LFLTAT: Green thumb

Now that we’re all on Community Quarantine, one of the things i’ve been doing is fixing my cabinets and arranging stuff that I bought from different haunts before all this happened. This allowed me to rediscover some things that I bought before, but forgot about.

One such outfit is a Look For Less Than A Thousand that I got from Surplus Shop sometime last month.

First, a belted skirt in a nice, green color. The cut is roomy and the fabric is comfy, which makes for a relaxed skirt to wear on a weekend.


Then, I found this botanical print shirt. It has a draped neckline, and different floral motifs which go well with the green of the skirt.


Together, this ensemble screams “Nature fashion,” and all for about P600!



Naturally chic!

No comments: