Monday, July 22, 2019

Skirt week: Green Tribes

This week's posts will be about skirts. And it all started with this quote that Mark and I suddenly remembered:



But no, it won't be about hideous skirts. On the contrary, this week's posts will be about some nice skirts that I've found over the course of the weekend, at some of my favorite haunts.

The first one is this green, tribal print skirt from Calliope. I'm really digging the African vibe, the vibrant color, the contrasting belt, and the ease of the design.





Lo and behold, the skirt had a matching shirt! And since I'm super in love with the print, I had to get both.


Together, it looks like a pretty, tribal printed dress. But, as separates, you can wear the skirt with a plain top, or the shirt with jeans.


No skirting the issue. This ensemble is definitely fabulous.

No comments: