Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Skirt week: Checked out

Last weekend, there was a sale at SM North EDSA. And, while visiting one of my favorite haunts there - SM Department Store, they had an irresistible promo that caught my eye.

In one section, there were items that were on 50% off, and there was an extra 50% off on top of it. Then, since I was an SM Prestige Card holder, there was an extra 10% off!

Why don't they just give it away?

Anyhoo, one item from that rack that really caught my eye was this checkered skirt with a faux sleeve detail.


The fabric and construction are both super chic. It's a hybrid of something classic (fabric) and something fashion (design.)

Then, I saw this shirt at Penshoppe, and it's reddish hue echoed one of the squares on the skirt.


Together, this checkered ensemble is the epitome of Lazy Sunday Chic.


Cool ensemble from a sale - check!

No comments: