Thursday, June 13, 2019

Two Cool

Admittedly, I'm one of the hundreds of millions of people who watched "Frozen."

Yes, I sat in a theater with a plethora of kids, screaming and shrieking and clapping. We were all in awe when Elsa transformed to the Ice Queen as she sang "Let it go." We all laughed with Olaf as he sang "In Summer." And yes, we were all teary eyed when we found out that it's the love of her sister that saved her.

And admittedly, I've watched Frozen more than once. Aside from the theater, I've also watched it on video, in planes, on TV, everywhere.

So, admittedly, I'm a fan of Frozen.

That's also the reason why I was so excited when they came out with the trailer for "Frozen 2."



I'm intrigued by this trailer. There seems to be more of an adventure on the horizon on this second offing.

Okay Elsa and Anna, do your magic!


No comments: