Thursday, August 31, 2017

Monki business

Folks who are attuned to fast fashion know that H&M and COS are siblings. But what a lot of people don't know is that there are a number of other brands under the Hennes & Mauritz umbrella.

There's one lesser known sibling which I always had my eye on since discovering it in Europe - Monki!


If I'd portray them as siblings, I'd say Monki is the youngest and most adventurous in the family. The brand's aesthetic and design is very young and experimental, which makes it fun to wear.


They already had Monki in HKG as early as 2008, and it's good to see that they've expanded to a few more stores in the past years.

For sure, their clothes are too young for my sisters. But I'm introducing the brand to my nieces and nephews since they're the next generation in fashion.

No comments: