Saturday, August 19, 2017

LFLTAT: Utilitarian chic

There's something about the combination of fatigue and denim that appeals to me.

It has that utilitarian feel to it, plus it feels like a very classic combination. I remember wearing this combination a lot back in college, but eventually outgrew it.

This weekend, I dropped by Uniqlo and instinctively went to the sale area. Lo and behold, I found this pretty skirt in fatigue - which I just had to buy for Ate.



One look and I knew this would look great with something denim. So, it was off to SM Department store where I found this denim button down shirt.


The combination resulted in this functional and chic looking ensemble.


And since both items were on-sale, this entire look rang up to less than P1,000.

This is why it's useful to drop by and check out sales on weekends.


No comments: