Thursday, March 23, 2017

War. Torn.

Both Lolo Iking and Lolo Doring were soldiers. That's why they had an involvement and interest in war.

I recall that in Lolo Iking's library, he had books on World Wars. There was even one book entitled "World War III" which I read and freaked me out. But it also got me interested in war as a subject.

When I was in high school, I would borrow books on military stories and operations. Also, I'd build scale models of war planes, tanks and trucks, along with my brothers.

On my way to a meeting in Pasay Road, I saw this in Ayala Museum.



Then I realized it was a long, long, long time since I've seen anything war-themed. Which made me want to check this out.

Unfortunately, it falls on a Saturday, and I have classes. And much as I'm torn between the two, I'm still an educator first and foremost.

So in this war, my classes win! Harhar.

No comments: