Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Pieces to Target!

After months of searching and hoping, they finally released the lookbook for the Victoria Beckham x Target collection!

Can I hear a whoop, whoop?

*whoop, whoop!*

Her Target collection reflects the vibe and aesthetic of her Victoria Beckham and Victoria by Victoria Beckham lines. They're sophisticated, simple, and has a quiet elegance to it.

As usual, I'm gravitating towards the dresses in this collection. I'd say these are the money pieces! Like this menswear fabric shirt dress that's ultra chic!


And as I noticed in the first photo they released, they have a series of calla lily printed pieces. I'm loving this shirt and pant combo. It's relaxed and easy.


And the dress! Where do I line up for this?


I've noticed that they don't have evening or long pieces in this collection, though. That would definitely have been a home run.

Nonetheless, I'm SO on-board with this collection. Time to strategize my on-line shopping sojourn now!

No comments: