Saturday, January 28, 2017

Imagine all the people... and lemons!

Today was definitely well-spent.

Had lunch with Mark and Patrick's family, including the uber adorable Baby Jesse. He's such an effervescent kid, and his smile is so infectious. Just like when he and Mark rode the carousel - he was smiling from ear to ear, and I couldn't help but smile as well.

And he's a friendly kid, too. He was giving me high-fives, flying kisses while we were together, and a hug as we went our separate ways.

As I was making my way out of ATC, I saw a stall that made me stop and buy their product. I'm a huge fan of pun names, and this one was hard to resist.


After seeing this, all I can think of was:

Imagine all the lemons,
living for today, yoohoo
You might say I'm a drinker
But I'm not the only one
All those lemons, you can squeeze them,
And lemonades for everyone.

No comments: