Thursday, November 03, 2016

Let's be Blunt

The November cover girl of InStyle magazine is always a person of interest.

Being my birth month, I always look forward to who will represent my month on the cover. And more often than not, their choice of celebrity resonates with me, one way or another.

They had Taylor Swift last November 2013 and 2014 - an awesome move since I'm a huge fan of Taylor. Then, in 2015, they had Drew Barrymore. Again, this is great because I've been watching her since she was a kid in E.T., and she grew up to be an admirable woman.

Now, it's 2016, and the cover girl is...



Emily Blunt!

Heck, I loved her as Emily Charlton in "Devil Wears Prada." She was adorable as Violet Barnes in "The Five-Year Engagement." And her turn as Freya in "Snow White and the Huntsman" was icy cold genius. I couldn't be happier to have her front the magazine this November.

Awesome job, InStyle!


No comments: