Saturday, November 12, 2016

Celebration continuation

For someone who doesn't like to celebrate birthdays, (I still don't,) there has been quite a number of celebrations going around.

From the family gathering last Sunday, to the production houses' surprise last Monday, to an ADB lunch last Tuesday - it's going all Energizer bunny and keeps going and going.

Yesterday, the celebration continued. And it wasn't just one celebration - but two!

First, the SMC gang! Gosh! We've been friends for 20 years now. And everytime we get together, it still feels like our first year in CAO.


Second, Melrose! Now, these folks I've known for more than 20 years! We were together in the first advertising agency I worked for, and we've been friends ever since.


Yes, I still don't like to celebrate my birthday.

But for these crazy folks, I'll make an exception.

No comments: