Saturday, October 08, 2016

Reed my mind

 As I was about to go to school this morning, a surprise met me at the living room.

Mom is back from the U.S.! I didn't know she was arriving today, so it was a pleasant surprise to see her at home.

She was already unpacking, and she handed me over a a big bag from Kohl's. And that could only mean one thing.

The Reed Krakoff x Kohl's dresses have arrived!


Actually, I was really planning to buy these dresses when I was in the U.S. last July. Unfortunately, the Kohl's stores in Alpharetta were already closed. So it was a fail. But thanks to on-line shopping, Biboy and major markdowns, the 2 dresses I was eyeing are finally here in Manila!

First, this fern print paillette dress.


It has a nice shape because the base is made of neoprene. Then, the tiles add up to this graphic black and white fern print that makes it look earthy yet modern.

Second piece is this fit and flare scuba dress in Harbour White.


You can never go wrong with black and white. It's a classic!


It might have taken a while, but these Reed dresses are definitely worth the wait.

No comments: