Sunday, October 02, 2016

G I'm gonna miss U

Here's one haunt in Tokyo that I never miss whenever my travels take me there.



It's the GU main store in Ginza!

No matter how long or short our Japan trip is, Mark and I make it a point to drop by the store and check out both the new arrivals and clearance items. (Actually, I'm usually the one checking out the stuff and Mark sits and patiently waits. Harhar.)

GU is a trove for updated basics and trendy pieces. The Ates love the GU pieces I bring home, and they usually wear it on repeat.

The thing with GU is that it doesn't seem to have a plan to expand as wide as its sister brand Uniqlo. Which is good because it still gives it an air of exclusivity - despite it being a super budget brand. So, whenever the itch for GU comes along, Tokyo is the only place to go.

Which is a motivator to go back to Tokyo soon.

No comments: