Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Rather entertaining

A few weeks back, Mark and I had dinner with Fati in Glorietta 5. We ate at Gerry's since Mark was craving for Filipino food. This was the time he just got back from Japan.

While we were eating, they were playing these different music videos on screen. One that particularly caught my attention featured a young Japanese woman who was going around the city, haunted by a particular song and a group of dancing locals. It ended with her going loca in bed, then his "father" turned out to be someone else in disguise.

Weird, but interesting.

The problem was, I couldn't hear what the song was. After all, this was Gerry's. So, the crowd was noisy, plus there were around 6 TVs playing simultaneously. But since I found the music video rather entertaining, the images were left in my mind.

Because of that, the next few days after that night were spent trying to figure out what that video was. Enter all these on-line search tools like google and youtube to help me out.

I searched for things like "Japanese woman going crazy" or "Japanese people dancing by the beach." This went on for a few days until...



Jackpot! I found the song and the music video. It turned out to be a cover of "Rather be."

Hooray for google and youtube!

No comments: