Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Getting into the vibe(r)


A lot of people ask me whether I'm on viber. From family to friends to colleagues, they all ask whether they can reach me on this platform. And my answer would always be: "Nope, I'm not on viber."

Until today, that is.

Weeks after Mark gave me his old iPhone, I've been trying to figure out the different apps and features that were at my disposal. Tonight, as I had dinner with Fiesta and the Melrose folks, she oriented me on viber, taught me how to use it, and showed me how to activate it.

Then, she showed me that Melrose has its own viber group. I also remember Maricar saying that the CAO gang has a viber group of its own. After Fiesta added me on the Melrose group, a deluge of messages and stickers came in.

Also, I sent Mark my first message through viber tonight. "New platform," was his reply. Now, we can communicate through email, iMessage, facebook, and viber.

Yes, I'm now officially on viber.

No comments: