Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bring it to a boil

Saturday night found me doing something that I haven't done in a long, long, long, long time. (Or maybe something I haven't done at all.

It found me in Alabang Town Center, having dinner with Mark and his high school friends.

The restaurant they chose was a seafood place called "The boiling seafood."


It's a concept that I've tried in the US before. Their main fare are different types of boiled seafood like crabs, shrimps, clams and mussels. Then, they smother it with your choice of sauce.

We went with the shrimp and the crab which was loaded with aligue. Jean announced that she had Catapres, just in case someone had a tad bit too much aligue.

The evening was filled with great food, eating my hand, and fun stories from Mark's friends.

It was a great way to spend Saturday night.

No comments: