Sunday, January 11, 2015

Color story: In the red

Fashion gurus will tell you that red is a universally flattering color. It goes well with majority of skin types, and it really makes a person stand out.

Ate Bullet and I share a love for red, so it was easy for me to come up with a red ensemble for her birthday last November. (She always wears red for her birthday.)

The first piece is a dress from Plains and Prints. I snagged this during a pre-sale that they had last November.


The dress has this nice, abstract red print which made the dress look like a piece of art.


To break up the silhouette, I added a gold belt which reflected the red hue nicely.


Accessory-wise, I got Ate this little red bag with a faux-croc design. It was dainty and bold at the same time.


Added up, it was a birthday-worthy red ensemble that Ate was delighted to wear.


No comments: